How to join our network
Steps to becoming a Magellan provider
Becoming a High Fidelity Wraparound (HFWA) provider with Magellan of Wyoming can be a very rewarding experience!
Here are just few ways joining our network is beneficial:
- Help families and youth find success, resiliency and their own voice through life’s journey
- Build an independent and long-term professional career in the “helping profession”
- You'll have a career path that builds on the life experiences of the growing professional
- Requires little to no startup expense
- Training and certification supervision are provided and covered by Magellan
- Begin generating revenue in less than a month
Use our search tool to view the current providers around you.
How do I become a provider?
- Obtain your National Provider Identifier if you do not already have one
- Complete a current Central Registry and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI)/Division of Criminal Investigation (DCI) background screening
- Complete our Interested Provider Form and return to us, following the instructions on the form
- When we have your interested provider information, we will contact you within 3 days and send you the HFWA Network Application
- A successful FBI and DCI background check will verify an applicant has not been convicted of an offense against another person as defined in Wyoming Medicaid Rules, Chapter 45, Section 25 (use the search window to locate “Wyoming Medicaid Rules’)