Joining our network can be beneficial in the following ways:
- Help youth and families find success, resiliency and their own voice through life’s journey.
- Build an independent and long-term professional career in the “helping profession”.
- You’ll have a career path that builds on the life experiences of the growing professional.
- Training and certification supervision are provided and covered by Magellan.
Use our search tool to view the current providers around you.
How do I become a provider?
- Send us an email letting us know you’re interested in becoming a provider.
- Obtain your National Provider Identifier if you do not already have one.
- Complete a current state and national background screen as defined in Wyoming Medicaid Rules, Chapter 47, Section 17 (use the search window to locate “Wyoming Medicaid Rules’).
- Go to our Magellan Provider website to Join the Network We will contact you within five business days of receiving your request and send you the High Fidelity Wraparound Network Application.
- At the time we send the High Fidelity Wraparound Provider Application, Magellan will send an Acknowledgement Letter to the new provider. The new provider will then submit this Acknowledgement Letter to Wyoming Medicaid to complete a Wyoming Medicaid Provider Enrollment* form. Your Medicaid Enrollment ID number will need to be submitted to Magellan.
*All forms/applications must be complete and include required supporting documents. An application is not accepted for processing until complete (including supporting documents).
Are there any other requirements?
Yes. Those interested in becoming a provider will submit their following information with their application.
- First Aid/CPR certification
- Proof of General Liability Insurance
How long does the process take?
Our goal is to bring providers into the network within 30 days of their initial outreach to us. Of course, this timeline is dependent on interested providers submitting their documentation in a timely manner.
Questions? Send us an email.