Who can enroll in High Fidelity Wraparound?
Your child/youth may qualify for these services if he or she:
- is between the ages of 4 and 20
- is eligible for Medicaid
- has been involved in multiple systems
- has received a specific behavioral/mental health diagnosis
- has social or emotional challenges that impact his/her life
To find out about eligibility, visit Wyoming Medicaid at wesystem.wyo.gov, or call 855-294-2127. Call center hours: M-F, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST
How to enroll
- BEFORE enrollment, a referral MUST be made:
- Call 1-855-883-8740 for our Care Worker, OR
- Email WYClinical@MagellanHealth.com, OR
- Complete the referral form online yourself for a quick turnaround
- Our Magellan team will call the family/guardian with important information about High Fidelity Wraparound. The family may reach out to the Magellan team at any time. During the time of the first contact, we will assist in selecting a family care coordinator.
- The family care coordinator will reach out to the family/guardian.
- When it is determined a youth is eligible for High Fidelity Wraparound, Wraparound services will begin. This can take up to 14 days.