Click here for the most recent information about COVID-19 and Wyoming's High Fidelity Wraparound.
Tools & training
Magellan CANS: Required every 90 days
CANS certification is required for family care coordinators (FCCs) and training is recommended for all High Fidelity Wraparound providers. Access the CANS training now (note you'll need to log in to the site).
- How to Certify and Enter CANS
- CANS Comprehensive Form (PDF)
- CANS Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Reference guide (PDF)
- Recertification FAQs
Important letter from WY Department of Health: CASII talking points
For a calendar of CASII/ECSII and other trainings, register at TRAIN, a free service of the Public Health Foundation.
WFI-EZ: Complete at 6 months; providers are required to participate
- WFI-EZ 2018 Administration Instructions for Family Care Coordinators
- WFI-EZ forms for caregivers and youth are available upon request. Please email Kat Campbell
ACEs Survey: required once, at the beginning of HFWA
- ACEs explained (PDF)
- ACEs user guide
- ACEs survey - parent/caregiver [English] [Espanol] (PDF)
- ACEs survey - youth [English] [Espanol] (PDF)