Click here for the most recent information about COVID-19 and Wyoming's High Fidelity Wraparound.
COVID-19 Information for Youth and Families
To: All members in High Fidelity Wraparound
Subject: COVID-19 Response
Date: March 20, 2020
Magellan of Wyoming is reaching out to our community to provide some assurances that Magellan of Wyoming continues to operate without interruption.
We want everyone to know Magellan and the Wyoming Department of Health are working in partnership to create and communicate next steps to youth, their families and our providers during this unprecedented time. Serving our members is the common goal for all of us.
We want our members to know during this time, there will be changes to how your family care coordinators, family support and youth support partners will be working with you. Our services have traditionally been in person, face to face, to conduct child and family team meetings, or through telephone contact to make appointments and check in with you in between your in-person visits. This is what is changing.
- Your High Fidelity Wraparound providers all have access to a HIPPA compliant Zoom account, and telephones which will allow you to connect with them, electronically or telephonically.
- Your providers will also work with you, to help get you connected if you are not with things like email accounts, so you can receive all information regarding your High Fidelity Wraparound services and meetings with your providers.
- The rules have been changed, so that we can stay connected to you and your family, while following the guidelines in place for social distancing and quarantining.
- More guidance comes from the government almost daily. We want to keep you updated and stay connected with you and your family during this time and assist in any way that we can.
Magellan of Wyoming and the Wyoming Department of Health are meeting frequently to develop guidance for providers that addresses youth and family needs, provider needs, and incorporates flexible, creative and innovative ways to serve our youth and families under the current direction provided by public health authorities.
Please know the guidance that we are receiving and sharing is fluid. We ask that you please check in with your providers and on our website often for updates. We thank you for your patience with the process and anticipate more specific guidance continuing to come.
Please note the following:
- The State of Wyoming’s has created a COVID-19 website.
- The Magellan of Wyoming website includes an alert banner that will direct visitors to the latest information on COVID-19’s impact on Wyoming’s High Fidelity Wraparound.
- If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at WyomingInfo@MagellanHealth.com.
If you have any questions about your services, please reach out to your chosen High Fidelity Wraparound providers or call us directly at 307-459-6165 or 307-459-6162 so that we may assist you.
Please see our Member Newsletter for more information on COVID-19 and High Fidelity Wraparound.
- First Lady Jennie Gordon's Wyoming Hunger Initiative
- Coping with isolation during COVID-19
- Working from home during COVID-19
- School is canceled. Now what?
- Compassion Fatigue and COVID-19
- Free webinars to help cope with the crisis
- Financial resilience
- Applying for Medicaid during COVID-19
- Stay Home for MyLife