- November 5, 2019 - Assessment shows Wyoming's High Fidelity Wraparound Program Builds Strengths for Youth - Read the release
- October 30, 2019 - Keeping Youth in their Homes, With Their Families, Buffalo Bulletin - Read the article
- September 26, 2019 - Wyoming's High Fidelity Wraparound Program Exceeds National Standards - Read the release
- September 16, 2019 - My Fest set for September 28th - Read the release
- April 8, 2019 - Improved care, lower costs seen for youth with complex behavioral health conditions - Read the release
- February 25, 2019 - National Innovations in Wraparound Conference to Highlight Wyoming - Read the release
Caregiver Support Group
Magellan Healthcare in Wyoming is hosting a Caregiver Support Group for families who are currently enrolled or may be interested in learning more about High Fidelity Wraparound. High Fidelity Wraparound is a planning process that brings people together from different areas of a family’s life to form a team. This team creates steps to help youth stay in their homes, schools and communities. For more information, call Kathryn Campbell, Family Support Specialist for Magellan Healthcare in Wyoming at 307-459-6165 or 307-223-1186.
- Who: Families with a child who has a mental or behavioral health concern
- What: High Fidelity Wraparound Caregiver Support Group
- When: First Wednesday of every month, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Second Wednesday of every month, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Where: Attend a meeting online by visiting the following link: https://magellanhealth.zoom.us/j/917606821 link or call in by dialing 646-558-8656 (meeting ID 917 606 821)