Enroll in HFWA
Here, you'll find details about eligibility and enrollment in the High Fidelity Wraparound (HFWA) program.
Who can enroll in HFWA?
Your child/youth may qualify for these services if he or she:
- is between the ages of 4 and 20
- is eligible for Medicaid
- has been involved in multiple systems
- has received a specific behavioral/mental health diagnosis
- has social or emotional challenges that impact his/her life
To find out about eligibility, visit Wyoming Medicaid at wesystem.wyo.gov, or call 1-800-251-1269. Call center hours: M-F, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST
How to enroll
- BEFORE enrollment, a referral MUST be made.
- Call 1-307-459-6162 for our Care Worker
- Email WYClinical@MagellanHealth.com
- Complete the referral form online for a quick turnaround
- Our Magellan team will call the family/guardian with important information about High Fidelity Wraparound (HFWA). The family may reach out to the Magellan team at any time. During the time of the first contact, we will assist in selecting a family care coordinator.
- The family care coordinator will reach out to the family/guardian to fill out the application.
- When it is determined a youth is eligible for HFWA, Wraparound services will begin. This can take up to 14 days.
Contact us with questions
- 307-459-6162 (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.)
- 1-855-883-8740 (after business hours)
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.