Click here for the most recent information about COVID-19 and Wyoming's High Fidelity Wraparound.
For the most recent information on COVID-19 in Wyoming, please visit the Wyoming Department of Health.
If you or your child is a member participating in Wyoming's High Fidelity Wraparound, please visit this page for information.
If you are a provider of Wyoming's High Fidelity Wraparound, please visit this page for information.
The following resources may be helpful in these difficult times:
- State of Wyoming COVID-19 Response
- Press releases from Governor Gordon's office
- Wyoming Department of Health - For the latest information about COVID-19 in Wyoming.
- The Center for Disease Control - For overall national information about COVID-19
- The Center for Disease Control Guidance for Schools and Child Cares
- Magellan Healthcare COVID-19 Response
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network - This network has prepared a guide to helping families cope with the COVID-19.
- Spectrum free internet for students- Spectrum offers two free months of internet and WiFi services to households with Pre-K to 12 or college students who need remote education.
- Wyoming 211 - Hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Questions can also be emailed.